In light of the current and changing COVID-19 environment, we want to assure you that Peter Kittle Motor Company has taken significant steps and additional precautions to look after the safety and wellbeing of all employees, contractors, suppliers and guests of our Dealerships. We continue to adapt and implement all necessary changes to ensure we continue to keep serving our guests in the safest way possible.
This is a challenging time but we can work together to get through it.
Our aim to make Car Buying and Maintenance Easy continues as we provide our full range of services to guests.
We continue to sell and deliver vehicles, as well as offer parts, services and repairs.
We do so with utmost precaution and care and have implemented the following on top of our usual high standards;
- Extending usual cleaning practices Inc.Increased sanitising of all contact surfaces
- Hand sanitisers have been distributed throughout the Dealership
- Salespeople and Advisors disinfect steering wheels and gear sticks prior to getting into the vehicle and prior to handing vehicle to guest
- Technicians wearing fresh gloves while road testing
- Encouraging the practice of good general Health Hygiene and other activities to prevent the spread of COVID-19
In the current circumstances, we understand many guests will want to limit the amount of time they come in close contact with others. We have therefore immediately implemented the following changes to assist;
- Service invoices can be emailed to the guest prior to pick up of vehicle and service can be paid for via credit card through a link on the invoice
- Early bird drop off option extended including normal business hours
- Valet service - we can pick your vehicle up from your home or workplace and return once your service has been completed
- Test drives will continue to be offered with strict protocols in place surrounding contact surfaces (e.g. steering wheels and gear sticks to be wiped with disinfectant)
- In-depth Video & images of our New and Used vehicles can be sent to guests with over the phone deposit availability for all purchases
Please continue to honour your maintenance schedules, service bookings and repairs and continue to come in with confidence knowing that we have taken all necessary precautions to keep our employees and guests safe. Your business is as important to us today as it has ever been.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.